[Artemisia] Artemisia youth egroup information

Tenacia Ale tenacia2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 10:24:39 CDT 2006

Greetings Unto the Populace,

  I would like to extend an invitation to anyone either with youth or interested in working with the youth of our fair Kingdom to come join us at the Artemisisa Youth e-Group where we can discuss any and all matters concerning the youth of our Kindom. You can find this list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArtemisiaYouth/ and just include a quick note of who you are so I can get you approved and on the list.

  Thanks for the bandwidth use and I look forward to seeing many of your there and further discussing our youth.

  In Service to Artemisia
  Lady Sorcha inghean Lorccan
  Kingdom Minister of Youth, Artemisia