[Artemisia] Teen Activities Request

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 11:38:53 CDT 2006

Older teens (17-20 age group) trend toward adult activities.  I am
proceeding from the assumption that we are looking for activities geared
toward the 11-16 age group.

I have, on occasion, taught classes where the age group was older
children/young teens.  One class was tablet weaving with the deliverables
being a set of cards to play with at home and a 'friendship bracelet' made
on site.  I am sure that other disciplines such as dance, could tailor
coursework to teen-aged participants only.

Standard disclaimer applies.  Your mileage may vary

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Cynicism is not realistic or tough - it is unrealistic and kind of cowardly,
because it means you don't have to try ... Peggy Noonan