[Artemisia] Name correction

Tenacia Ale tenacia2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 10:41:20 CDT 2006

I apologize, it appears I made an error in naming one of our wonderful Boffer Marshals at Uprising. It is my hope that m"Lord William the Dragonhearted will forgive me in butchering his name in my previous post and accept my apology and many thanks for all his wonderful efforts in working with the youth during and after the boffer tourneys. His antics not only entertained the kids participating but got more audience participation than I have seen in the past....Vivats to William the Dragonhearted for all his energy and efforts.

  In Service to Artemisia
  Lady Sorcha inghean Lorccan
  Kingdom Minister of Youth, Artemisia