[Artemisia] Teen Activities Request

Toni Jones destiny29us at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 13:37:50 CDT 2006

I know with my daughter (11) she would liked a
begining weaving, dance, or caligraphy class.  She is
interested in doing lumination also and the adult
classes she has attended are wonderful just havent had
a real from the beging point of origin, and I am more
into the fighting and armor aspect of things so we
have very different interests and I personally have no
clue where to start her at without giving her some
very bad habits that may get hand slappings later:)
Even a fun class to teach them heradlry or some kind
of fun history type of thing.  When I did childrens
activities for Raptor I did puppet making and found
that it was a great idea but I could have used a
little more direction and help, that didn't seem to
attract the older children either. A idea that I had
for the older children is maybe when teaching them
some of these things maybe include a little bit of
history to help them retain the information.  I am a
fountain of ideas and would be more then happy to have
a part in helping to plan or excicute these ideas when
I can.

Thanks,
Bianca
Arnhold