[Artemisia] One last time

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at robertson.myrf.net
Wed Jun 14 23:59:38 CDT 2006

Good evening Artemesia,

I want to thank you for all your support while we were at Uprising.  Special
thanks goes out to those in my encampment.  We couldn't have had such a
great time w/o all of your support.

Even though it wore Dave out to be up there, I think it did him a world of
good to be amongst the friends who have shown us the greatest support.  I
was a little nervous on Wed when he kept falling and was so pale, frankly I
thought we should head to the ER but he seemed to have turned around and all
came out.  He doesn't remember ANYTHING about Wed at all but that isn't
anything too unusual of late.

To all of those who came by to say hello I really appreciate it.  I know you
all couldn't stop by, we all have our busy times.  Just knowing you all care
is enough for me.

Thanks again Artemesia, you are the best.

Mst. Cecilia & Ld. Dabhaid