[Artemisia] Re: Youth Court & Activities at Uprising

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 12:49:25 CDT 2006

Lady Ellisif kindly identified:

>   Lady Bronwyn y Cardigan, Youth Minister Supreme-- Arrows' Flight
>   m'lord John the Rat, child herald of infamy --- Arrows' Flight
>   m'lady Katie, one of Bronwyn's "slaves"  --Arrows' Flight   m'lady
>Jamie, another of Bronwyn's "slaves" --Arrows' Flight

Thank you for that.

I also owe a great many thanks to The Hon. Lady Kadrina of Arrows' Flight
for her contribution of the t-shirts that kept the kids 90% frosting-free so
they looked civilized for court. She also contributed some extra containers
of frosting in spite of having to deal with major car trouble right before
the event.

>   at least 10% of the children attending  youth court --Arrows' Flight.

Maybe up to 20%, I'd say.

>   Because we had such fun this year with our youth and 1000 Eyes really
>raised the bar on youth activities at Uprising, Arrows' Flight formally
>offers to become part of the solution next year--we offer to co-host all
>youth activites for Uprising XXI, with the Barony of 1000 Eyes. Because the
>youth nearly outnumber the adults in our shire, we feel it's only fair that
>we pitch in to help organize, advertise, and keep on track the youth
>activities next year.

Woohoo!!! Flaming sheep and bubble-blowing dragons!

Hmmm...shall the MOYs regard this as a *challenge* to the other shires?
heh.

Aurora
evil insurrectionist
for youth