[Artemisia] E-mail Question

Tammy Roosevelt teresadecadiz at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 10:50:18 CDT 2006

I have always had trouble sending from a Hotmail account to AOL.  They're always kicked back so I switched to Yahoo.  No problems since.

  m'Lady Teresa

Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Is AOL not allowing messages sent from Hotmail.com to be delivered? Or have
others had trouble sending to Hotmail addresses? I just tried sending a post
to several SCAdians who have AOL addresses, and every one of them was
bounced as 'undeliverable.'

Last week I had trouble sending to just one AOL address, but I thought it
was a problem with that user's e-mail. Now I'm alarmed.

Aurora de Portugal
dtavares1 at hotmail.com