[Artemisia] E-mail Question

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 18:02:03 CDT 2006

I have an aol, a hotmail, a yahoo, and a few other email accounts (long
story, very sad).

I have only rarely had trouble sending from hotmail to aol, never had
trouble with aol to hotmail, and routinely have difficulties with Yahoo ...
but this is tolerated as Yahoo seems to be the preferred for group list
interaction.

In what I believe to be a challenge related to the Yahoo Groups virus issue,
I have been having difficulty getting emails from several lists that are
associated with the Yahoo Groups.  Posting to any Yahoo Groups list is
taking an inordinate amount of time to show on the mail.  As a work-around,
I go directly to Yahoo Groups to read and respond from the Yahoo site
through my work portal at work or my aol portal at home.

Modern communication can be SOOOOO much fun!

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Cynicism is not realistic or tough - it is unrealistic and kind of cowardly,
because it means you don't have to try ... Peggy Noonan