[Artemisia] Uprising parking spot

lady petronilla lady_petronilla at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 20:13:43 CDT 2006

Not sure that was the trade I was looking to make.  I was wondering what it takes to be in the east 20 not the east 40.  Is this a first ones to mail in your pre-registation gets closer parking?

  Pet

Georgia Foster <jo_foster81 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  sure ... I will trade you ... the going rate is a pair of working knees ... no not the armor kind ... the skin and bone kind. Close up parking was reserved for folks with disabilities.

Cheers

Malkin
One of those with a man-on-wheel license plateJo (Georgia L.) Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.comCynicism is not realistic or tough - it is unrealistic and kind of cowardly, because it means you don't have to try ... Peggy Noonan