[Artemisia] Uprising parking spot

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Mon Jun 19 07:56:36 CDT 2006

It was, however one of the problems was leaving the open spaces based on
pre-reg, so for XXI we will most likely assign spaces based upon arrival.
There of course will be separate parking for handicap, etc.
I'm kinda holding final say till the results of HE Antoinette's questions
are answered, as I want to know what people think, combined with the views
of those people who ran parking, so the next round of changes will be based
on all available data making the greatest improvement.  I always say it is a
learning experience with each year telling us more so we can make the
following year better.

THL John Gilson
slowly recovering Autocrat Uprising XX