[Artemisia] Care and feeding of Canvas

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Mon Jun 19 13:04:17 CDT 2006

We don't have a pavilion (yet), but Uprising was enough to teach us the benefits of a large pavilion in the rain.   Out tents were soaked.   Friday night was very cold.   Many thanks, again, to the members of Arrowsflight who assisted with blankets, and a dry place for the kids to sleep.

Padruig McTavish