[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 33, Issue 30

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 13:48:53 CDT 2006

You did great, Padruig!  None of us had any clue this
was your first time heralding, and hopefully it won't
be your last, either!

As for the rest of the heralding report...
Lord Morgan Wolf(sp?) won the overall contest, and
graciously shared his prize with Ysabel de Lille who
came in second.  I don't remember the name of the good
gentle from the Outlands who placed third, but he was
also heavy fighting in the lists, which made his
heraldry very fun as he was heralding himself a few of
the times.

Seven participants there were in total, and forgive
me, because I don't remember everyone's names.  Don
Vilhelm was one, and Lady Bijou, Padruig, of course.
And now I'm blanking on the final person.  Sorry!!!

All of us participants had a BLAST, and are hoping the
competition will be held again next year.  Personally,
I'm hoping for even more competitors.  Let's get
heraldry really going! ;)

Yet another shameless plug for heraldry from
~Ysabel de Lille

Azure, a sun in splendeur between three fleur-de-lys
and a bordure argent