[Artemisia] NYTimes article - "Thefts Focus Attention on Lax Security at Turkey's Museums"

Andrea Marks marks_andee at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 09:03:25 CDT 2006

Sorry everyone I ment to send to HE Browen, forgot to change the email.

Andrea Marks <marks_andee at yahoo.com> wrote:  Greetings HE Bronwen,

I would be intrested in reading this article. Thank you for the offer to forward it.

In Service to Artemisia and Gryphons Lair,
Harimendendi (Lady) Sumayya bint Suleiman, QC

"L.J. Richards" wrote:
"Thefts Focus Attention on Lax Security at Turkey's Museums (6/13/2006)
By SEBNEM ARSU
ISTANBUL, June 12 — The theft of some rare artifacts from a remote museum is
focusing attention on how casually Turkey guards its art treasures, even
ones it once fought to reclaim from institutions abroad like the
Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. **** "

I thought this would be of interest to some on the list since it is about
the LYDIAN HOARD. If you are interested let me know and I'll send you the
article.

HE Bronwen