[Artemisia] Uprising question 2

John and Julie Neil thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 21:01:14 CDT 2006

Baroness

  We would love to tell you how much we liked the parking.  I left a few times and came back to my own beloved place.  My van had a home for the weekend.  It was so comfortable and easy to find my trailer.  Markers at the lanes would be helpful to those who don't have trailers to come home to.

  Enough rambling as I could go on for ever on how much we loved the parking.

  Sir Thomas and Mistress Adria

Lynette Stump <pandabr at srv.net> wrote:
  Thanks for all of the feedback on the Children's Court question. I do believe it will be a permanent part of Uprising in the future.

There was something else new we tried this year that we would like feedback on. This was the assigned parking. From our point of view, it seemed to work out pretty well. We did not have anywhere near the problems and headaches we have had in years past. We have already been kicking around a couple of possible changes to improve the assigned parking for next year. We would like to hear from all of you about what you thought of it, if you liked it, if you have any suggestions to make it better, etc. If you do not wish to post your reply publicly you can e-mail me privately at pandabr at srv.net

Thank you,

Baroness Antoinette
Barony of One Thousand Eyes