[Artemisia] RE: Youth Activities at Barons War 2006

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Fri Jun 23 14:25:41 CDT 2006

MiLady Aurora, I would feel it an honor and a privilege to volunteer my services during Baron's War (especially since ten percent of that potential youth population will be mine).   My good Lady will probably also be willing and available, though I risk being skewered by her "swishie-pokie" if I volunteer her without her knowledge ;-)

Contact me off list at rayzentz at aol.com for what you would specifically like me to do.

At your service,

Padruig McTavish
ArrowsFlight