[Artemisia] OOP, need costume help for 1906

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 25 08:16:31 CDT 2006

I have this Living History gig for the Ezra Meeker 100th year celebration.

I have tons of stuff that women wore to holiday party occasions, museum
collectiosn are full of portraits from the period.  What I need is some idea
of work attire.  I can fake it with the Gibson Girl stuff, or possibly a
riding habit,  but I am at a loss for proper bodice, skirt and head gear
worn by the average mother in 1906.

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Cynicism is not realistic or tough - it is unrealistic and kind of cowardly,
because it means you don't have to try ... Peggy Noonan