[Artemisia] OOP, need costume help for 1906

Vaun Stevens vstevens at missoula.lib.mt.us
Mon Jun 26 10:40:39 CDT 2006

Check with you local library to see if they have either This Fabulous
Century or Our American Century series from Time/Life.  These series
have one volume that cover 1900 to 1910. There are many photos of people
in everyday activities that could give you some ideas.  Also there is
another title: Hometown U.S.A. by Stephen W. Sears that is filled with
photos from the turn of the last century. Public libraries also have
costume histories that could help with your question.

Good luck,
Annys