[Artemisia] HG John & HE Symonne de Clare need our help

Michelle Ferguson sine_fergusson at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 10:58:30 CDT 2006

I received this email from my former group's list. Perhaps someone does have the pictures to help. There is an email at the end.

  --

Greetings to all I am posting this on behalf of my Knight His Grace John de Clair and his Lady Her Excellence Simone de Clair, who until recently were from Artemisia then of Atenveldt and now they have moved to Texas. As such in the parking lot of their apartments they had parked a trailer in which of every ounce of their SCA Belongings from tents to armor to coronets to garb of everything they ever bought made or had been given from friends and family was stored in this trailer.

  It was stolen a few nights after they had gotten their apartments. If any of you know of my Knight and his lady and happen to have pictures of their encampment, tent, of them in their garb, etc etc etc they have asked to have these pictures emailed to them at wingnutjohn at yahoo.com

  Please if you can help out My knight and his lady would greatly appreciate it. and if you could repost this message anywhere else or in any email to anyone else that may have know them I would appreciate it as much as they would. thank you for your time and your help

Daniel Lucas Smith
Lord Luka of the House of Hawk

Lady Sine Fergusson of Kintyre
Gryphons Eye Pursuivant, Artemisia