[Artemisia] Great Western War in October

Kelly Campbell ratslayer at spro.net
Mon Jun 26 12:00:56 CDT 2006

This is the first time in a very long time that Great Western War is not
the same weekend as our Crown tourney.  It is the 3rd through the 9th and
our Crown is the 14th.  I am planning on taking advantage of this fact and
take a pilgrimage to visit our cousins in Caid.  It would be cool if we
could get a decent size group who is interested in going.  Deadline for
preregistration is July 31st.  Just thought I would put it out for
everyone to think on.

Have a great day,

Kelwin