[Artemisia] Great Western War in October

Sam Risho qadidahoud at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 14:03:56 CDT 2006

It is possible that the Brotherhood may make a strong showing to GWW this year.  We have discussed it, but not cemented the dates in the calender yet.

  ~Dahoud

Kelly Campbell <ratslayer at spro.net> wrote:
  This is the first time in a very long time that Great Western War is not
the same weekend as our Crown tourney. It is the 3rd through the 9th and
our Crown is the 14th. I am planning on taking advantage of this fact and
take a pilgrimage to visit our cousins in Caid. It would be cool if we
could get a decent size group who is interested in going. Deadline for
preregistration is July 31st. Just thought I would put it out for
everyone to think on.

Have a great day,

Kelwin