[Artemisia] Challenge of Sherwood.

Elina (Crystal) crystalh73 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 18:50:16 CDT 2006

Greetings Artemisians.

  As the half-ocrat for Challenge of Sherwood, have no fear....  I will be posting the announcement here within the week.  I am waiting to clarify some particular from our Feast-ocrat, our Crash-Space-ocrat and the Bosses-of-crats.

  Just to give you a taste... Lots of Archery, Lunch is included, several classes, more archery, feast, Robert the Hood Ball, court... Tons of other stuff.

  It is at an indoor archery range in Nampa.

More information and directions to come....

  If you need immediate information, please contact:
  Lady Lysette 1st half-ocrat
  or
  Lady Elina 2nd half-ocrat