[Artemisia] HG John & HE Symonne de Clare need our hel

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 19:55:42 CDT 2006

For all that are curious, here's how it played out:

6 garbage bags were left at a house in Whitney, TX.  The new tenants, not
wanting it or knowing what to do with it, had a garage sale, but could not
sell much of it and gave it away to a friend of an "Old" SCA player.  That
SCA player, Shanis, "used" to play and after looking through the VERY
BEAUTIFUL clothing and jewelry, realized that the items belonged to Royalty
and researched for two days to find which Kingdom the items came from.  They
found my phone number and called.

I've been on the phone with John Sr. & Charlie, John Jr.'s parents giving
them all the details.  I've also called His Grace John's phone in TX and
left all the information I could.

I sure hope this works out, it has been an interesting evening.  :-)

Best of wishes,
Lady Freydis