[Artemisia] Funeral info

Lynette Stumpp pandabr at srv.net
Wed Jun 28 13:27:45 CDT 2006

The funeral arrangements have been made for Lady Roslynn (Jessi Scott). The viewing will this Friday, June 30th, at Wood Funeral Home, which is located at 273 N. Ridge Ave., Idaho Falls, Idaho. The viewing will start at 1:00 p.m. and go until 1:45 p.m. The funeral services will be held at Fielding Memorial Cemetery (I think that is the full name). The cemetery is located on S. Yellowstone. The entire funeral service will be held at the graveside and will start about 2:00 p.m. If anyone has any questions you can contact me during the day at (208)524-2652 or in the evening at (208)523-4467.

Once again, thanks for all of your support. Nute has been grateful for all of the offers of support and condolences.

Baroness Antoinette
mka Lynette Stumpp