[Artemisia] Fiber Arts e-group

Sandra Holladay sandrah at webpipe.net
Wed Jun 28 22:25:49 CDT 2006

Greetings unto the Fiber Arts Community in Artemisia,

At Uprising I broached the subject of starting a Fiber Arts Guild in
Artemisia and the idea was very well received by those who attended the
meeting. One request was to start a Yahoo e-group, which has been done
(called ArtFiberGuild).  The proposed Guild Charter (with suggested
modifications) is in the files section.

All who are interested in participating in a Fiber Arts Guild in Artemisia
are welcome to join the group.  We are currently working on finalizing the
Charter; we would like to start the recommended Chapters organizing and
meeting on a regular basis.

If there are any questions, please contact me.  Otherwise,  please go to the
group and request to join; the group needs your input and participation.

In Service to the Kingdom of Artemisia,
THL Marisa nic Griogar
sandrah at webpipe.net