[Artemisia] FOTCOG in the Shire of Silverkeep

K Ice raudhara at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:05:23 CDT 2006

FOTCOG ~Field of The Cloth of Gold: The Resurrection
July 28-30, 2006      Shire of Silverkeep

The Sheriff of Silverkeep requests all populace to report to Silverkeep to
uncover the culprit to a horrible crime! The body of a courier was found in
our southern lands. He had been robbed and stripped of his livery. If anyone
has any information, please bring it with you to FOTCOG: The Resurrection.
During your visit, please take part in our heavy tourney and battle
scenarios. There will also be a Torchlight Tourney using the infamous “
Wheel of Death.” There will be Rapier activities as well. We will have
children's activities throughout the day, as well as classes for all ages.
The case of who killed the courier will also be solved during this fun
weekend!

Tentative Schedule for Saturday, July 29th:
10 am	 Armor Inspection / Lists Open
	 Youth Activities with Rozalija

11 am	 Garb class with Mistress Mirr
	 Heavy Tourney begins, followed by Battle Scenarios

1 pm	 Dance class with Mistress Mirr

2pm	 Illumination for ages 11-16 with Baroness Katya
	 Youth Activities with Rozalija

6pm      Accusations for Murder Mystery due to Lady Anisah

7pm      Announcements Court followed by Torchlight Tourney

Site opens on Friday at 12:00pm and closes 5:00pm on Sunday.
The opportunity for fire pits will depend on the weather and the Forest
Service. The site is handicapped accessible. The site is wet. There is NO
potable water on site; please bring water for your own use. There is limited
shade; please come prepared. As we will be outside of West Yellowstone Park,
no animals will be permitted.

We can be found ¼ of a mile west of West Yellowstone on Hwy. 20 at the old
airstrip. Site fee is $10 with a non-member fee of $3.00. Children 10 and
under are $5. The family cap  is $35.00. Please make checks payable to Shire
of Silverkeep, SCA Inc.

Event Steward: Lady Anisah MacEohn  (mka Kristel Nickerson)
(406) 585-7053 Please no calls after 10 pm.  kln at montana.edu
2220 W. Main #73 Bozeman, MT 59718