[Artemisia] Well this is interesting about Estella...

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Thu Jun 29 19:53:29 CDT 2006

I heard about this at this years Estrella.  From the Aten folks I talked to,
the new site is quite nice.  I haven't been there, but from the way that the
condition of Estrella has deteriorated, it wouldn't be hard to be an
improvement.

I really like the Estrella site, and there are MANY memories for me there,
as with most of you.  But the people that own the Estrella park have decided
that other things are in it's future and have let the place go downhill.
Quite a pity in my view.

Let's figure that the new site for the "Estrella" war will be better and
give lots of Artemisian participation!

Alan