[Artemisia] All points bulletin stolen Loch Salann regalia

richard mccarter thorvaldbadaxe at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 00:00:31 CST 2006

  Do we have reason to believe that this is an sca related theft or was it
random and these are just among many items that are missing?

  I frequent ebay and other auction sites and I will keep an eye out for any
of the missing items.And also if there is anything myself or Gryphon's Lair
can do to help please don't hesitate to ask.We are able and willing to help
fabricate or replace any regalia you may need or want help with.This is
truly a sad loss and anything you need we are there for you.

Baron Thorvald