[Artemisia] All points bulletin stolen Loch Salann regalia

Morgan Wolf wolf912 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 1 06:32:58 CST 2006

I'm positive we can get photos containing most of the items out, but His
chain will be easy to recognize- it is alternating Pelican and Laurel
medallions, and the Laurels are wreaths surrounding bagpipes.  The scepter
is steel with a brass fleur-de-lis at the top. IF you see something that you
think might be part of it, forward a photo to HL Raven, Their Excellencies,
or myself, we will be most happy to follow up.  I am personally offering a
reward for the safe return of the items and 5 minutes alone with the thief.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
Ghillie and Protégé to Their Excellencies