[Artemisia] All points bulletin stolen Loch Salann regalia

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Wed Mar 1 17:23:42 CST 2006

Well, I don't know that they knew what they were looking for but they knew where to look. As valuable as those things are to us they really don't have too much use in the real world. My feal is that when they find out what they really have they will just toss it aside.

Their personal coronets were in the house as they were showing them to us on Sunday. This was the actual baronial coronets that were stolen.

--
Raven MacLeod
Sergeant, Student, Vassal

Por Roi et Amore Artemisia Glorianna

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldnt seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: Brecca Waite <brattboy at rocketmail.com>