[Artemisia] What thieves look for

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Wed Mar 1 17:22:17 CST 2006

All true, you left out 1 detail.  A deadbolt is also a deterrent.  Not
because it slows them down that much, just because it is easier to go next
door where they don't have one.  You can also buy 'Alarm' stickers and place
them in the windows.
I used to be a locksmith and install Alarms.  I hope everyone notices what
is said here, it is all too true.  You can get theft insurance, but that
isn't going to replace the photos and cherished awards you collected over
the years, that a thief will just destroy.