[Artemisia] What thieves look for, be a hard target

Joe Gawron jgawron at rmci.net
Wed Mar 1 19:21:51 CST 2006

   Well met!

   Having way too much experience with this, I have to say both Tangl and
Cynric have valid points.  Being a hard target will stop many thieves, but
once a thief is determined, little if anything will stop them, or reduce
they will take.

   My source?  Someone very close to me who finally got careless and spent
11 years inside, then wrote a book about protecting oneself, and asked me to
edit it. I learned a great deal.  It was never published, unfortunately.

   And, Cynric, I'm afraid your last statement about Tangl associating with
known felons being something to let the Kindgom Sheriff know about came
across to me, at least, as extremely unbecoming.  I hope it was meant as a
joke.

   brendan