[Artemisia] Spam??

Lee Barnett badsquire at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 07:42:07 CST 2006

Just some background of Kim Fazio,

  Last year after Estrella these emails came out with the same MO, replying to other list emails. After several contact attempts with Kim myself, I took another route. I contacted the owners of production company about the inappropriateness of her tactics, i.e. hitting reply to, at the time, sensitive topics and inserting spam lines. The the spam stopped immediately.

  Normally, I'd be right back on top of them, however, if you go back and look, Kim Fazio sent a request to unsubscribe to our list a few days ago, PRIOR to the first spam hit. Granted, she just sent a request, and didn't follow unsubscribe directions, but it can be taken as a statement that she is trying to avoid the list that didn't want her commercial announcments.

  Perhaps the list owner can manually remove her, since she DID request so?

  HL Isabeau de Sevingy

Jeff Webster <red_belt at msn.com> wrote:
  Thank you Gefjon,
I second (and third) that.