[Artemisia] Glory

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 13:16:21 CST 2006

>From what I have heard from my friends living in the Outlands, Glory War will be held this year.  The dates (as I was told) is June 30-July2, seeing how the 4th is on a Tuesday.

  If I hear any different, I will pass it along.

  Megen

Georgia Foster <jo_foster81 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Glory is intentionally scheduled over the long weekend associated with July
4th.

This is the reason I can never attend a Glory ... my modern job requires my
attendace on Biggie Weekends sort of as a de-facto park ranger.

WHAAAAAAA

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Reach inside your self: find the joy in simple laughter.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com