[Artemisia] APB Stolen Regalia--A Thank You

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 12:29:06 CST 2006

Forwarded with permission from Her Excellency of Loch Salann.
Aurora

~~~~~~~~~~~
Greetings all,
Ulrich and I are truly amazed at the outpouring of outrage and sorrow
after the theft from our house.  We have received word from all
corners of the known world and truly appreciate the reflected feelings
we have gone through this week.

Should someone appear at an SCA event with any of the stolen regalia,
we would ask that you discuss the matter with them first, realizing
that they may also be victims of the cowardly, base curs who have very
sticky fingers.

That said, we still hold out hope that some or all of the items might
be located either by the police or our own populace.  However, we will
also be filing a claim with our insurance.  We deeply appreciate all
the offers of assistance in replacing the stolen items.  As the
situation progresses and we hear from either the police or the
insurance company, we will keep everyone posted.

Again, we are deeply grateful for all the support we have received.

Yours in Service,
Rachel