[Artemisia] help articles wanted

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Mar 4 10:41:50 CST 2006

Hi, Ashe'el.  Try the Florilegium.  Stefan has an amazing collection of
various articles, conversations, etc. in there on just about any topic of
SCA interest.   AFAIK, he doesn't edit for content or accuracy, so it never
hurts to have backup sources to verify anything, but it's a marvelous
resource, nonetheless.
www.florilegium.org
Try not to get lost in there! I know I do!
--Maire (BSK)