[Artemisia] Consorting with naughty folk

John and Julie Neil thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 10:13:23 CST 2006

Tangle

  You are so great.  You never cease to make me smile.
  Thanks for being so much like me.  We need more of us
  out there.

  I hope I am both a good example and a horrible warning .
  YIS

  Sir Thomas

tangl <tangl at myway.com> wrote:

Well, I think I need to thank (?) both of you. Brendan, my old friend, for coming to my rescue under the concern regarding my honor, and Cynric for boosting that said rep by saying they wouldn't want to be *my* parole officer!

Besides, the Kingdom Sheriff just might BE my PO! ;)

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If you can't be a good example, at least you can be a horrible warning.~ Catherine