[Artemisia] Revenge is Peep (teaser)

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Mon Mar 6 06:33:05 CST 2006

Ya know, there is at least two songs, that I believe are period or at least have a period flavor that would go well with a chocolate milk/root beer non-alcholic roasting over a campfire... type party....

Shaking of the sheets
Banks of the Vergio

Both of which are fun to sing.  I'm sure there are many others.  Use it as a time to teach??????

Bethoc