[Artemisia] Revenge is Peep (teaser)

El Hermoso Dormiendo ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Mon Mar 6 21:16:36 CST 2006

See also the following (safe for work/children/"rated G"/whatever) "Macromedia
Flash" animation based on the same inane-yet-somehow-perversely-addictive
tune:

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/content.php?id=17231&name=17231_New_Headache.swf&title=Headache&date=1141621200&quality=b&uj=0&w=520&h=350

(I mention the "safe for work" etc as the "newgrounds.com" site has a wide
variety of content, much of which is not really suitable for children or,
indeed, people who don't think "Beavis and Butthead" are the epitome of
highbrow humor.  This particular one, however, is clean.)

signed,
El Hermoso Dormiendo, definitely NOT a fan of "Beavis and Butthead" (but does
like "South Park".  Go figure.)