[Artemisia] Re: Revenge is Peep???

Cat no1home at onewest.net
Mon Mar 6 22:33:22 CST 2006

> See also the following (safe for work/children/"rated G"/whatever)
> "Macromedia
> Flash" animation based on the same inane-yet-somehow-perversely-
> addictive
> tune:

Ok folks, the thread is about Peeps.  Got that?  PEEPS!!!!!  oh,
yeah, and torturing poor picked-on Duke Alan with the same (i.e.,
PEEPS!).  And now that I have the band-aides off my finger tips and
can type a little better for it, I was thinking of building the peeps-
as-sealing-wax on the St-Alan-lenten-indulgences (with period-based
text and real laced dependent seals in the English Chancellory style)
website this evening- but no!  How could I even compete on the Aerie
for attention and bandwidth when people are trading the lead-lines of
their favorite back-seat-on-longtrip songs to torture your parents
with.  I never even got to do that stuff!!!  We had to sing all those
songs far far away from my parents.  Do you know what it's like to
grow up with a former classical music-pro as a parent???  I have
whole catologs of songs we could never sing except when the parental
units were far far away (a rare occurrence).   ***SIGH***

I've had

"nobody love me, everybody hates me...think I'll eat some worms..."
stuck in my head all day...

This is all your fault, you evyl little leperchaun!!!

Did I mention El Hermoso Dormiendo got the melted peeps out of both
pots?!?  It's obviously another miracle of St. Alan...

ttfn
Therasia von
Nobodylovesmeeverybodyhatesmethinkilleatsomeworms...shortfatjuicyoneslon
gthinskinnyoneslookhowtheyallsquirm...