[Artemisia] Silent Heralds

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 12:29:23 CST 2006

I am exploring the need for/possibility of developing a Silent Heralds
program for Artemisia.

Research phase ... is there a need.  I am asking any who might themselves
have need, or who might know someone who has need of a silent herald to
please respond to me OFF LIST, either at my hotmail account (jo_foster81 *
at * hotmail * dot * com) or at the heralds web address (sageherald * at*
yahoo * dot * com).

Research phase ... are there those who can and are willing to provide the
service.  I am asking who can sign or finger-spell to respond to me OFF
LIST, either at my hotmail account (jo_foster81 * at * hotmail * dot * com)
or at the heralds web address (sageherald * at* yahoo * dot * com).

Thank you for your time

Malkin
Goldenwing

Reach inside your self: find the joy in simple laughter.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com