[Artemisia] Silent Heralds

Brecca Waite brattboy at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 8 09:55:40 CST 2006

That would be great.  Sieg is planning on attending.  He's had a lot of people in the SLC area that have expressed interest in the SCA from the Deaf/Hearing Impaired community, but because of the lack of translators they haven't had the courage to join us.  Which is sad, because they have a lot to contribute as well!!

 Ashe'el

Redhawk <sca_redhawk at yahoo.com> wrote: Here in Stan Wyrm we have a fellow that is a rehab counselor with the Deaf and Blind School. He is attending Crown. I am sure he would be happy to sign for the hearing impaired. I'll speak to him about it.
  Redhawk