[Artemisia] Re: Peeps now songs

Lee Barnett badsquire at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 09:32:26 CST 2006

Ash <ash0315 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    OK, for those of us who have never heard the llama
song......
Lyrics please?
Ash
  OK, here you go. I really don't know the name of the tune it's sung to, but it's really fast, 'cartoony', and I've heard it a thousand times. (anyone who knows it, feel free to enlighten here) You can get a good sence of the tune just by reading each line in your head, very fast. The words to tend to hit the beat.
  While it is technically a song, and therefore has lyrics, the joy is really in the flash animation, each line is accompanied by a picture, usually of llamas, but in the case of other lines, something else appropriate. My favorite is the line "I was only three years dead" it is accomanied by a picture of a headstone with my favorite setiment engraved on it, " WELL THIS SUCKS". Lyrics that seem nonsensical are imprinted with a large "?" right before they switch to the next slide. Very silly all together and wholly addictive, the high-pitched, fast voice gets stuck in your head upon first listening. And... after listening to it 20 times in a row to write down the lyrics, because there is no 'pause' option, I'm pretty dingy with it right now! (but that may just be the percocets, I had surgery recently which is why I'm here and not in school right now)

  Isabeau

  So here goes...

  The Llama Song
  by Burton Earny