[Artemisia] EMERGENCY WEATHER CONDITIONS IN SLC

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Thu Mar 9 11:17:56 CST 2006

My recommendation if you are traveling... just watch the weather reports.

This blizzard that was going on is now over... the roads in salt lake are clear, and the snow appears to be melting.

Don't know about the mountains.

Again, if you are coming (as we hope you are)... Please travel safely... check weather reports before you leave.

March is truly rolling in like a lion ;0)

Bethoc