[Artemisia] EMERGENCY WEATHER CONDITIONS IN SLC

Mark Chapman whitewolf at lolopeak.com
Thu Mar 9 15:08:32 CST 2006

>         Hmmnnn..... what with the weather and all, maybe we'll just stay
> home this weekend.
>
>         Someone tell Michael.  >:-}

Perhaps we can have a Coronation over the internet.

Save everyone the cost of gas, all the outfits could be only pixels.
Well perhaps not!

The roads should be all cleared by Friday afternoon!

We will not be making a decision until noon Friday.
Hopefully we will be there to see the others who live in the mountains
because we enjoy the changes of seasons, even hourly.
Or should that be challenges of the seasons!

Ådne