[Artemisia] Re: Coronation Schedule

Cat no1home at onewest.net
Fri Mar 10 01:10:49 CST 2006

> The exciting thing about coronation this time it that it's entirely up
> to the whim of their Royal Majesties/ Highnesses/ Majesties. We know
> that site opens at 10:00 and that feast will probably be ready at 6:00
> apart from that the mystery is ours and the fun is the discovery of
> it.

That's not what I call exciting or fun.  Sorry, but I'm going to be
blunt here.  I call it frustrating.  I can not at all ascertain if it
will be worth my while to travel to SLC for the remains of coronation
once my scheduled sampling trip to Promontory Point is done Saturday
morning.  It makes it impossible to make any sort of plan and so I I
may just skip so as not to waste the time and gas on top of a day
where I have to go and do work first at a place somewhat kinda
halfway between home and the event site.  Very very frustrating.  No
easily available feast menu, no schedule, no info, no problem???  No,
there is much here to leave me feeling less than happy.  Would I be
in time for peerage circles?  I don't know and I can't even find
out.  Would I be in time if I wanted to fight?  I don't know and I
can't even find out.  Would I be in time to attend any peerage
ceremonies at the courts and/or vigils for the peerages I belong to?
I don't know and I can't even find out.

ttfn
Therasia's Grumpy Evyl Twin