[Artemisia] Coronation Schedule

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Fri Mar 10 07:15:46 CST 2006

> The exciting thing about coronation this time it that it's entirely up  to
> the whim of their Royal Majesties/ Highnesses/ Majesties. We know that
> site opens at 10:00 and that feast will probably be ready at 6:00
> apart from that the mystery is ours and the fun is the discovery of it. <
> Raven MacLeod

That is not fun  or exciting.  It is exasperating, and poor planning from
the Autocrat.
 What is so hard about making a phone call to The Royals and asking  when
They would like to start Their final Court ?  Then phoning  Their Royal
Highnesses and with the above information, asking when they would like to
start  the Coronation Ceremony,  the Champion Tournaments and whatever else
they would like ?

  People have asked for a schedule because of other obligations and possibly
travel time.  They want to attend for specific reasons, and may only be able
to attend for part of the day, and not waste their time because they
picked/guessed the wrong time.

tsk tsk  A little consideration is needed for the Populace of Artemisia,
Auntie Caointiarn