[Artemisia] Coronation Schedule

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 14:49:51 CST 2006

I would say that any time I get to spend with my friends and chosen family is time well spent. While I would agree that a schedule would provide for better planning, since you would know what you would be there for and what you would be missing. I can't see why one would publicly malign an autocrat for something that is outside of their realm of control.

Most of us have been to a coronation of some sort and we know how the day goes, TRM step down and have some sort of closing court, TRH step up and have an opening court, court recesses and the lists open. Fighters fight, and people generally do their thing, whatever that is, until feast. We all enjoy a meal toghether whith whatever entertainments are afforded and then we have a closing court. Peer circles, converstaions and other merriments are dashed throughout the day as the cook seasons their dish and all is well. I say come when you can, leave when you must and have fun doing it. If you can't come for the whole day we will relish your presence while you are here and lament you when you are gone.

--
Raven MacLeod
Sergeant, Student, Vassal

Por Roi et Amore Artemisia Glorianna

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldnt seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: "Caointiarn" <caointiarn1 at bresnan.net>