[Artemisia] Re: Coronation Schedule

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 15:06:06 CST 2006

I apologize if my statement sounded glib or at all sarchastic. I was trying to be a cheerleader for what we do have of a schedule rather than adding fuel to a flame. As we see oftemn on this and other lists, sometimes our attempts at amking light of a situation fall flat.

I'll be there, having fun, I hope to see you too.

--
Raven MacLeod
Sergeant, Student, Vassal

Por Roi et Amore Artemisia Glorianna

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldnt seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: Cat <no1home at onewest.net>