[Artemisia] Coronation Schedule

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Fri Mar 10 08:12:28 CST 2006

THANK YOU Theodora
  I believe that is all anyone was asking.
  I began this thing to find out if the Coronation was going to commence following the final court of Their Majesties, or if there was to be "champions tourneys" and then the Coronation in the late afternoon or evening.
  Now that you have confirmed what I originally suspected but had not confirmed, things will go much easier for my (and others) plans.
  Now some of you reading this may wonder why I asked about the coronation time frame. It seems rather silly to have a champions tourney without someone on the thrones to be a champion to.
  I have seen this happen and I was just wondering about a time frame. My original assumption (I know, I know) was that the time frame in which you printed was going to be the one used tomorrow, but then again sometimes things are not as they would seem.
  All and all, I hope the day is fine for all who attend and participate. I will have a good time, I am sure.

Thanks to all,

Ulric

(not THAT one......the OTHER one)

"deo et regi fidelis"