[Artemisia] Coronation Schedule

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 08:36:21 CST 2006

Following on Dame Thea's information,

>I will say that, after Their Majesties' final court, there will be a brief
>(15 minute) break between then and Coronation court.  Champions Tourneys
>will commence immediately following court.

While the tourneys run the Youth Ministry of Loch Salann will be conducting
a class on Courtly Graces in the room set aside for children's activities.
This will cover the basics of reverances, coronet-spotting, and addressing
different ranks. Lately southern Artemisia has been seeing a lot of
newcomers at indoor events--wasn't there a dozen at GL's 12th Night?--so I'm
opening this class to adults as well.

Be advised, I'll be snagging whatever peers I can lay my hands on to provide
real live examples. "This is what a duchess looks like. You can tell by the
strawberry leaves on her head."  >:)

Youth Ministry will also have a large, stained-glass design and coloring
markers to occupy the smaller fry throughout the afternoon.

Parents are welcome and greatly appreciated at all youth activities.
Questions? E-mail me before 4:30 today.  dtavares1 at hotmail.com

Aurora de Portugal
BLS MOY
(M-O-U-S-E)